COACH SOH SIMPLIS LOOKS FOR A NEW CHALLENGE

 

The special one

By Arnaud Kouamo

After spending one year at the helm of Foncha street FC, Coach Soh Simplis looks beyond.

Soh Simplis also known as Pro Coachy Marisha in the recent years stands out to be one of the most successful coaches from the North West Region. Known for being a coach with so much abilities, Simplice described himself as "the Special one" given that he has always done what is seen by many as impossible to be possible. Last football season Coach Soh Simplice signed a one year contract with foncha street FC at a time when the club had spent two year in elite 2 championship surviving relegation thanks to decisions from the office. 

In a one on one chat with CamraiseNews the special one said the following.

"I am looking for a new challenge. When YOSA was about to stop existing, it needed somebody like me to bring it back to life that I did, PWD social  football club spent 10 years in the Regional League and it needed someone like me to bring them back to life, recently Foncha street FC was like a cursed team till the day I stepped in and made the impossible possible. I am a man of impossible missions, the Tom Cruise of football that's why I am *the special*."

Coach Soh Simplis is known to have past through many clubs and trained several players and eventually coaches who have become successful in their respective domains

"I am looking forward for a new challenge. I wish to accomplish another impossible mission. Do you know that Santos once played the final of the Regional League?. Universal after just two seasons equally played the final? I love impossible things because I use them to teach the young coaches I trained and still train. So, for now I am waiting for another difficult Mission." Said Coach Marisha

This recent development from Coach Soh Simplis comes to confirmed that all the 4 elite teams in the North west Region will have new Coach in the up coming football season announced to kickstart in October 2022.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MODERATOR FONKI AND WIFE STANDING STRONG AT 36/30

MELODIOUS CHORALE INAUGURAL CONCERT MET THE STANDARD

BAFUT SUBDIVISION: SOLDIERS SALUTED FOR JOB WELL DONE.