CITY MAYOR TAKES MONDAY'S MARKET TO BAMENDA I MUNICIPALITY

population on a line to buy while observing Social distancing.
The population of Bamenda I Municipality have benefited from the sales of Foodstuffs at a reduced price conducted by the City Mayor of Bamenda Paul Achobong Tambeng on Monday June 15, 2020 at the Bamenda I Market.
City Mayor of Bamenda 
The action from the City Mayor of Bamenda to sale foodstuffs at a reduced price since it initiation was limited at the Bamenda Main market, this time the City mayor brought the sales closer to the population of Bamenda I municipality. According to him it is another way to share solidarity with the population of the area who are part of the City of Bamenda.
Mayor Bamenda I 
On his part the Mayor of Bamenda l council, Mbigha Felix while thanking the City Mayor on behalf of the population of his municipality says the action will help boost the Bamenda I market which before his elections has not been active for close to 15 years.
some of the foodstuff sold out
25kg of rice sold at 12,000frs was given out at 5000frs, a bottle of Cooking oil sold at 1000frs was brought down to 500frs and 6cubes of Soap was sold at 1000frs
This to the satisfaction of the a good number of the population  who expressed their Joy saying that the action will help them meet up their needs.
 "I am going to use the rice to feed my children, and those who are under my care due to the crisis. This will help me economical" said one of the buyers.
one of the buyer going home with a bag of rice.
other municipalities within the City of Bamenda will equally benefit in the days ahead.

by Arnaud Kouamo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MODERATOR FONKI AND WIFE STANDING STRONG AT 36/30

MELODIOUS CHORALE INAUGURAL CONCERT MET THE STANDARD

BAFUT SUBDIVISION: SOLDIERS SALUTED FOR JOB WELL DONE.